Not Just An Intro


Hello Everyone^^ I am happy you come and visit my blog "I Am Not A Diary". Yea..This is not a diary. I won't use it as a diary to note down my daily life, I will just share some special things or events in my life and also cute and interesting things I met. Of course, I will also express and share my feelings here, sadness, stressness, sweetness as well as happiness. =)

This is a blog which full of aroma, taste, texture and appearance; this is not a food blog or gourmet blog, but since I am a foodtechnology student, I will like to share my experiences and my study life with you^^ Oh well, let me explain why I will choose this programme. Yea..My programme in full name is "Food Science and Technology". In fact, I am a girl who interest in designing, drawing, and sketching. I had plan to take some design course before. However, my mum did not support me to choose those programme. =(
Since I have to fill up all 8 empty blanks in the apply form, so lastly, I found that I am quite interest in food also. Hence, among the eight choices, mainly is about food :p
Hmm...Between Food Study and Food Science and Technology, I stil prefer Foodtech, since I am a science stream student and I study for science hardly for the past few years.


I love my course and I believe that I will also love my career in future. ( Hope that :P )
Although this course is often hard to get a good score or a good grade or even a good class, I will still try my best to survive..LOL

I admit that this is a course which full of chemistry and lab work.
I hate chemistry and lab!!! More than 3 hours lab work make me tired @.@
My form 6 chemistry is so poor, since the basic is not good, wow..really challenging for me to take this course. Well..what is the chemistry subject??? Pysical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry..Every sem also a chemistry subject..Oh my chemistry, can I escape from you? Next sem has a Food Chemistry @.@

Thus, this is a blog that full of knowledge about foodtechnology, full of my life event, full of smile or maybe will have one or two drop of tears? Maybe it will be a boring blog, but I will make it as nice as possible, hope to keep YOU as my follower :P
Food is our basic need, as well as Family, Love, Friendship.

Lead a Happy Life and a Healthy Life =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Lemon Tea In Town