Give Me 10 Orange

Today in 'Nutrition Changes In Food' class, doctor lectured about ascorbic acid. One of the slide is talk about ascorbic acid basic biological function. It states that 1 of the function is to relieve stress.
Therefore, I noted down "Stress? Eat orange!" But then Polar saw my notes and write a word below my sentence. She wrote "Lemon". Yeah yeah..Ascorbic acid. Lemon got a lot too. Eat me then~lol...
After that, doctor lectured about ascorbic acid intoxication. However, he popped out a sentence, "Actually food contains little trace amount of vitamins, because our body don't need much also, you can eat 10 orange per day also OK" O.O 10 orange....I am in stress now...Give me 10 orange please~ Cat that sit beside me said: "Later will turn to orange face." =.=''''

To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Lemon Tea In Town